1. R. S. Kajen, N. Chandrasekhar, K. L. Pey, C. Vijila, M. Jaiswal, S. Saravanan, Andrew M. H. Ng, C. P. Wong, and K. P. Loh, ‘Charge transport in lightly reduced graphene oxide: A transport energy perspective’Journal of Applied Physics 113, 063710 (2013).
2. R. S. Kajen, N. Chandrasekhar, K. L. Pey, C. Vijila, M. Jaiswal, S. Saravanan, Andrew M. H. Ng, C. P. Wong, and K. P. Loh, ‘Trap Levels in Graphene Oxide: A Thermally Stimulated Current Study’, ECS Solid State Letters, 2 (2) M17-M19 (2013).
3. P. S. Archana, E. Naveen Kumar, C. Vijila, S. Ramakrishna, M. M. Yusoff and R. Jose, ‘Random nanowires of nickel doped TiO2 with highsurface area and electron mobility for high efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells’ Dalton Transactions,42, 1024-1032, (2013).
4. E. Naveen Kumar Elumalai, R Jose, P. S. Archana, Vijila C, and Seeram Ramakrishna,‘Charge Transport through Electrospun SnO2 Nanoflowers and Nanofibers: Role of Surface Trap Density on Electron Transport Dynamics’ J. Phys. Chem. C, 116, 22112−22120, (2012)
5. E. Naveen Kumar, L Man Yin, Vijila C, Zhang Jie, Z. Peining, and S. Ramakrishna, ‘Effect of C60 as an electron buffer layer in polythiophene-methanofullerene based bulk heterojunction solar cells’, Phys. Status Solidi A 209, 8, 1592–1597, (2012).
6. R.S. Kajen, N. Chandrasekhar, Ming Hua Ng, Seok Hong Goh, Kin Leong Pey and C.Vijila, ‘Ballistic Electron Emission Microscopy Study of Charge Transport Across an Au/Graphene-Oxide/Modified-Si Stack’, ECS Solid State Lett.1, 2, M13-15, (2012).
7. R. S. Kajen, N. Chandrasekhar, K. L. Pey and C.Vijila, ‘Trap Energy Levels in Graphene Oxide Determined by Ballistic Electron Emission Spectroscopy’ ECS Solid State Lett.1, 5, M27-M28, (2012).
8. Zhen Fang, C.Vijila, Richard D.Webster, Lin Ke, Tianfu Zhang,Bin Liu and Yee-Hing Lai, ‘Bridged-triarylamine starburstoligomers as hole transporting materials for electroluminescentdevices’ J.Mater.Chem., 22, 15397, (2012).
9. E. Naveen Kumar, R. Jose, P. S. Archana, C. Vijila, M. M. Yusoff and S. Ramakrishna, ‘High performance dye-sensitized solar cells with record open circuit voltage using tin oxide nanoflowers developed by electrospinning’ Energy &Environmental Science, 5, 5401, (2012).
10. F. Lijo, V. Thavasi, E. Marsano, C. Vijila, R. S. Barhate, V. K. Vijay, and S. Ramakrishna, ‘Electrospun Polyimide/Titanium Dioxide Composite Nanofibrous Membrane by Electrospinning and Electrospraying’, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 11, 1154-1159, (2011).
11. Mein Jin Tan, Wei Peng Goh, Jun Li, Gaurav Pundir, C. Vijila and Zhikuan Chen, Charge mobility and recombination in a new hole transporting polymer and its photovoltaic blend, ACS:Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2, 1414-1420, (2010).
12. P. S. Archana, R. Jose, T. Mein Jin, C. Vijila, S. Ramakrishna, ‘Structural and Electrical Properties of Nb-doped Anatase TiO2 Nanowires by Electrospinning’ Journal of American Ceramic society, Vol. 93 (12), 4096 - 4102, (2010).
13. Ganapathy Balaji, Manoj Parameswaran, Tan Mein Jin, C. Vijila, Zhu Furong, and Suresh Valiyaveettil, ‘Synthesis and Hole-Transporting Properties of Highly Fluorescent N-Aryl Dithieno[3,2-b:2′,3′-d]pyrrole-Based Oligomers’J. Phys. Chem. C, 114, 4628–4635, (2010).
14. L. Ke, S.B Dolmanan, C. Vijila, S.J.Chua, Y.H. Han, and T. Mei, ‘Investigation of the device degradation mechanism in pentacene-based thin film transistors using low frequency noise spectroscopy, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 57,385-390, (2010).
15. Vijila C, Ging Meng Ng, Mein Jin Tan, Wei-Peng Goh, and Furong Zhu, ‘Imbalanced charge mobility in oxygen treated polythiophene/fullerene based bulk heterojunction solar cells’ Applied Physics Letters, 95, 263305,(2009) Paper Featured in January 18, 2010 issue of Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology).
16. P. S. Archana, R. Jose, C. Vijila, and S. Ramakrishna, ‘Improved Electron Diffusion Coefficient in Electrospun TiO2 Nanowires’ J. Phys. Chem. C, 113, 21538–21542, (2009).
17. Manoj Parameswaran a, Ganapathy Balaji a, Sajini Vadukumpully a, Suresh Valiyaveetil, Tan Mein Jin, C.Vijila, Zhu Furong, ‘Charge transport studies in fluorene–Dithieno[3,2-b:2,3-d] pyrrole-oligomer using time-of-flight photoconductivity method’, Organic Electronics 10, 1534–1540, (2009).
18. G. M. Ng, C. Vijila, W. P. Goh, F. R. Zhu, ‘Translucent Polymer Solar Cells’, ECS Trans. 18, 869 (2009).
19. Weihua Tang, Vijila C, Minghui Liu, Zhi-Kuan Chen, and Lin Ke, ‘Hole Transport in Poly[2,7-(9,9-dihexylfluorene)- alt-bithiophene] and High-Efficiency Polymer Solar Cells from Its Blends with PCBM’, ACS: Applied Materials and Interfaces, 1 1467–1473, (2009).
20. Ke Lin, Surani Bin Dolmanan, Lu Shen, C. Vijila, Soo Jin Chua, Rui-Qi Png, Perq-Jon Chia, Lay-Lay Chua, and Peter K.-H. Ho ‘Low frequency noise analysis on organic thin film transistors’, Journal of Applied Physics, 104, 124502 (2008).
21. C.Vijila, Markus Westerling, Harri Aarnio, Ronald Österbacka, Huang Chun, Chen Zhikuan, Zhang Xinhai, Zhu Furong and Chua Soo Jin, ‘Nature and dynamics of photoexcited states in an electroluminescent poly (phenylene vinylene -co- fluorenylene vinylene) based π-conjugated polymer’, Journal of Photochemistry and photobiology; A: Chemistry Vol. 199, 358-362 (2008).
22. C.Vijila, Ng Ging Meng , Chen Zhi Kuan, Zhu Furong and Chua Soo Jin, ‘Charge transport studies in electroluminescent biphenylyl substituted PPV derivatives using time-of-flight photoconductivity method, Journal of Polymer Science: Part B: Polymer Physics, Vol. 46, 1159–1166 (2008).
23. C.Vijila, Furong Zhu, Minghui Liu, and Kian Ping Loh, ‘Studies of Charge Transport Properties in P3HT/ZnO Composites Using Photoinduced Charge Extraction by Linearly Increasing Voltage Technique, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., Vol. 1091E, AA05-62 (2008).
24. Ke L, Bin Dolmanan S, Shen L, Vijila C, Chua SJ, Png RQ, Rui-Qi, Chia PJ, Chua LL, Ho PKH, ‘Impact of self-assembled monolayer on low frequency noise of organic thin film transistors', Applied Physics Letter, 93, 153507, (2008).
25. Lin Ke, Vijila Chellappan, Bin Liu, Zhen Xian Soh, Rina Hui Ting Soh and Soo Jin Chua, ‘Electrical and optical properties of an alcohol soluble aminoalkyl-substituted cationic conjugated polymer’ Jl. of Materials Science, 43, 2818-2824, (2008).
26. L.Ke, R.S. Kumar, C. Vijila, S.J. Chua and X.W. Sun, ‘Correlation of Current Noise behaviour and dark spot formation in organic light emitting diodes’, IEEE-Electron Device Letters, 29, 67-69, (2008) .
27. C. Vijila, Almantas Pivrikas, Huang Chun, Chen Zhikuan, Ronald Österbacka and Chua Soo Jin, ‘A study of charge transport in a novel electroluminescent poly (phenylene vinylene -co- fluorenylene vinylene) based -conjugated polymer’ Organic Electronics 8 8-13, (2007).
28. LinKe, Ronald Cai Cheng Han, C.Vijila and Soo Jin Chua, ‘Transport Study of a novel polyfluorene/poly-phenylenevinylene) copolymer by various mobility models’, Jl. of Materials Science, 42, 9176-9180, (2007).
29. Renu Ravindranath, C.Vijila, Parayil Kumaran Ajikumar, Fathima Shahitha Jahir Hussain, Hezhou Wang, Chua Jin Soo, Wolfgang Knoll, Suresh Valiyaveettil, ‘Photophysical properties and film morphology of a new class of poly(p-phenylenes) bearing amphiphilic side chains’ J. Phys. Chem. B, 110, 25958-25963, (2006).
30. Lin Ke, Soo Jin Chua, Ronald Cai, Cheng Han, Lin Ting Ting and C. Vijila, ‘Brownian motion field dependent mobility theory of hopping transport process’, Journal of Applied Physics, 99, 1 (2006).
31. D.Mangaiyarkarasi, M.B.H.Breese, O.Y. Sheng and C.Vijila, ‘Controlled blue-shift of the resonant wavelength in porous silicon microcavities using ion irradiation’, Applied Physics Letter 89, 021910 (2006).
32. Chun Huang, Chang-Gua Zhen, Siew Ping Su, Chellappan Vijila, Bavani Balakrisnan, Mark Dai Joong Auch, Kian Ping Loh, Zhi-Kuan Chen, ‘Highly efficient electroluminescent biphenylyl-substituted poly(p-phenylenevinylene)s through fine tuning the polymer structure' Polymer 47, 1820-1829 (2006).
33. C. Vijila, Bavani Balakrisnan, Chun Huang , Zhi-Kuan Chen, Chang-Gua Zhen, Mark Dai Joong Auch, Soo Jin Chua, ‘A study of charge mobility characteristics in a series of biphenylyl substituted PPV derivatives’, Chemical Physics Letters, 414, 393-397 (2005).
34. M. Westerling, C. Vijila, R. Osterbacka and H. Stubb, ‘Dispersive and nondispersive recombination of photoexcitations in disordered organic solids, Physical Review B69, 245201 (2004).
35. M.Westerling, C.Vijila, R. Österbacka, H. Stubb, ‘Optical studies of excited-state relaxation in poly(9,9-dihexylfluorene-co-benzothiadiazole)’, Physical Review B67, 195201, (2003).
36. Vijila, M.Westerling, R.Österbacka and H. Stubb, ‘Synthesis and Optical properties of novel polyfluorene derivative’, Synthetic metals 139, 491-495 (2003).
37. M. Westerling, C. Vijila, R. Österbacka, H. Stubb, ‘Bimolecular recombination in regiorandam poly(3-hexylthiophene)’, Chemical Physics, 286, 315-320, (2003).
38. M. Westerling, C. Vijila, R. Österbacka, and H. Stubb, ‘Optical characterization of the polyfluorene co-polymer poly(9,9-dihexylfluorene-co-bemnzothiadiazole’, Synthetic metals 139, 843-845 (2003).
39. M.Westerling, C.Vijila, R. Österbacka, H. Stubb, “Recombination dynamics in regiorandam poly(3-hexylthiophene)”, Synthetic metals, 135-136, 321-322, (2003).
40. C. Vijila and A. Ramalingam, “Photo physical characteristics of Coumarin 485 dye doped poly (methyl methacrylate) modified with various additives”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 11, 749-755, (2001).
41. C Vijila, A. Ramalaingam, P.K. Palanisamy and V.Masilamani, “Role of dipole moment of solvents in formation and stabilization of the TICT states in coumarin 445 under nitrogen laser excitation”, Spectrochimica Acta A: Molecular spectroscopy, 57(3), 493-499, (2001).
42. C. Vijila, A. Ramalingam, V.S. Gowri and K.Sivakumar, ‘Effect of solvent on the photophysical properties of substituted imidazonaphthyridine derivative’, Spectrochimica Acta A: Molecular spectroscopy, 56(5), 983-989, (2000).
43. Ramalingam and C. Vijila, ‘A study of spectral and gain characteristics of substituted amino coumarin under nitrogen laser excitation, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 81, 237-244, (1999).