1. S. M. Hanham, A. I. Fernández-Domínguez, J. H. Teng, S. S. Ang, N. Klein, J. B. Pendry, K. P. Lim, S. F. Yoon, C. Y. Ngo and S. A. Maier, “Broadband Terahertz Plasmonic Response of Touching InSb Disks,” Adv. Mater. DOI: 10.1002/ adma.201202003 (2012).
2. A. E. Miroshnichenko, B. Luk'yanchuk, S. A. Maier, and Y. S. Kivshar, “Optically Induced Interaction of Magnetic Moments in Hybrid Metamaterials,” ACS Nano 6, 837 (2012).
3. Z. Chen, R. Mohsen, Y. Gong, T. C. Chong, and M. Hong, “Realization of Variable Three-Dimensional Terahertz Metamaterial Tubes for Passive Resonance Tunability,” Adv. Mater. DOI: 10.1002/adma.201104575 (2012).
4. H. Tanoto, J. H. Teng, Q. Y. Wu, M. Sun, Z. N. Chen, S. A. Maier, B. Wang, C. C. Chum, G. Y. Si, A. Danner and S. J. Chua, “Greatly enhanced continuous-wave terahertz emission by nano-electrodes in a photoconductive photomixer,” Nature Photon. 6, 121 (2012).
5. B. Wang, X. Zhang, F. J. Garcia-Vidal, X. Yuan, and J. Teng, “Strong Coupling of Surface Plasmon Polaritons in Monolayer Graphene Sheet Arrays”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 073901 (2012).
6. B. Wang, X. Zhang, X. Yuan, and J. Teng, “Optical Coupling of Surface Plasmons between Graphene”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 131111 (2012).
7. B. Wang, J. H. Teng, and X. C. Yuan, “Inelastic scattering of surface plasmons in oscillating metallic waveguide,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 263111 (2011).
8. B. Wang, A. B. Chew, J. H. Teng, G. Si, and A. J. Danner, “Subwavelength lithography by waveguide mode interference,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 151106 (2011).
9. B. Wang, J. Teng, and X. Yuan, "Frequency contral of surface plasmons with oscillating metal-insulator-metal waveguides," Appl. Phys. A 107, 43 (2012).
10. H. Liu, B. Wang, L. Ke, J. Deng, C. C. Chum, L. Shen, S. A. Maier and J. Teng, “High Contrast and 3D Sub-Diffraction-Limit Imaging by Superlens,” Nano Lett. 12, 1549 (2012) .
11. H. Liu, B. Wang, L. Ke, J. Deng, C. C. Choy, M. S. Zhang, L. Shen, S. A. Maier, and J. Teng, “High Contrast Superlens Lithography Engineered by Loss Reduction,” Adv. Funct. Mater. DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201200788 (2012).
12. H. Liu, B. Wang, E. S. P. Leong, P. Yang, Y. Zong, G. Si, J. Teng, and S. A. Maier, "Enhanced surface plasmon resonance on a smooth silver film with a seed growth layer," ACS Nano 4, 3139 (2010).
13. L. Ke, H. Liu, C. K. N. Peh, B. Wang, J. H. Teng, “Organic PEDOT:PSS as a Seed Layer for Extended Surface Plasmon Resonance Resonance,” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, DOI: 10.1021/am201391f (2012).
14. E. S. P. Leong, Y. Liu, B. Wang and J.Teng, “Effect of surface morphology on reflectance spectra in metal-dielectric-metal thin film systems,” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 3, 1148 (2011).
15. E. S. P. Leong, H. Liu, J. H. Teng, “Optical metamaterials and super-resolution imaging,” COSMOS 7, 43 (2011).
16. Y. J. Liu, Eunice S. P. Leong, B. Wang and J. H. Teng, “Optical transmission enhancement and tuning by overylaying liquid crystals on a gold film with patterned nanoholes,” Plasmonics 6, 659 (2011).
17. Y. J. Liu, H. T. Dai, Eunice S. P. Leong, J. H. Teng, and X. W. Sun, “Electrically switchable two-dimensional photonic crystals made of polymer-dispersed liquid crystals based on the Talbot self-imaging effect” Appl. Phys. B 104, 659 (2011).
18. Y. J. Liu, G. Y. Si, Eunice S. P. Leong, A. J. Danner, Xiang Ning and J. H. Teng, “Light-Driven Plasmonic Color Filters by Overlaying Photoresponsive Liquid Crystals on Gold Annular Aperture Arrays,” Adv. Mater. 24, OP131-135 (2012).
19. Y. J. Liu, Z. Y. Cai, Eunice S. P. Leong, X. M. Lu, and J. H. Teng, “Optically switchable photonic crystals based on inverse opals partially infiltrated by photoresponsive liquid crystals,” J. Mater. Chem. 22, 7609 (2012).
20. L. Y. Deng, J. H. Teng, Q. Y. Wu, H. Liu, X. H. Zhang, and S. J. Chua, “Extremely high extinction ratio terahertz broadband polarizer using bilayer subwavelength metal wire-grid structure,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 011101 (2012).
21. S. Zhu, T. Liow, G. Q. Lo, and D. Kwong, "Fully complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor compatible nanoplasmonic slot waveguides for silicon electronic photonic integrated circuits," Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 021107 (2011).
22. S. Zhu, G. Q. Lo, and D. L. Kwong, “Nanoplasmonic power splitters based on the horizontal nanoplasmonic slot waveguide,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 031112 (2011).
23. S. Zhu, G. Q. Lo, and D. L. Kwong, “Electro-absorption modulation in horizontal metal-insulator-silicon-insulator-metal nanoplasmonic slot waveguides,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 151114 (2011).
24. S. Zhu, G. Lo, and D. Kwong, "Theoretical investigation of silicon MOS-type plasmonic slot waveguide based MZI modulators," Opt. Express 18, 27802 (2010).
25. S. Zhu, T. Y. Liow, G. Q. Lo and D. L. Kwong, “Silicon-based horizontal nanoplasmonic slot waveguides for on-chip integration,” Opt. Express 19, 8888 (2011).
26. F. F. Ren, K. W. Ang, J. Ye, M. Yu, G. Q. Lo, and D. L. Kwong, "Split Bull’s eye shaped aluminum antenna for plasmon-enhanced nanometer scale germanium photodetector," Nano Lett. 11 (3), 1289 (2011).
27. F. F. Ren, K. W. Ang, J. Song, Q. Fang, M. Yu, G. Q. Lo, and D. L. Kwong, "Surface plasmon enhanced responsivity in a waveguided germanium metal-semiconductor-metal photodetector," Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 091102 (2010).
28. D. G. Zhang, X. C. Yuan, and J. H. Teng, "Surface plasmon-coupled emission on metallic film coated with dye-doped polymer nano-gratings," Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 231117 (2010).
29. C. Yan, D. H. Zhang, Y. Zhang, D. Li, and M. Fiddy, "Metal-dielectric composites for beam splitting and far-field deep sub-wavelength resolution for visible wavelengths," Opt. Express 18, 14794 (2010).
30. C. Yan, D. H. Zhang, D. Li, and Y. Zhang, "Dual refractions in metal nanorod-based metamaterials," J. Opt. 12, 065102 (2010).
31. C. Yan, D. Li, and D. H. Zhang, "Wedge-shaped metal-dielectric composite metamaterials for light control" Metamaterials 4, 170 (2010).
32. Q. Wang, J. Bu, G. Yuan, P. Tan, J. Teng, and X. C. Yuan, "Deterministic relief dielectric structures to realize phase modulation of surface-plasmon polaritons," Opt. Lett. 35, 4196 (2010).
33. Z. Szabo, G. H. Park, R. Hedge, and E. P. Li, "A unique extraction of metamaterial parameters based on kramers–kronig relationship," IEEE Tran. MTT 58, 2646 (2010).
34. G. Si, E. J. Teo, A. A. Bettiol, J. Teng, and A. J. Danner, "Suspended slab and photonic crystal waveguides in lithium niobate," J. Vac. Sci. Tech B 28, 316 (2010).
35. G. Si, Y. Zhao, H. Liu, S. Teo, M. Zhang, T. J. Huang, A. J. Danner and J. H. Teng, “Annular aperture array based color filter,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 033105 (2011).
36. G. Si, A. J. Danner, S. Teo, E. J. Teo, J. H. Teng and A. A. Bettiol, “Photonic crystal structures with ultrahigh aspect ratio in lithium niobate fabricated by focused ion beam milling,” J. Vac. Sci. Tech B 29, 021205 (2011).
37. B. Luk'yanchuk, N. I. Zheludev, S. A. Maier, N. J. Halas, P. Nordlander, H. Giessen, and C. T. Chong, "The Fano resonance in plasmonic nanostructures and metamaterials," Nature. Mat. 9, 707 (2010).
38. W. B. Ewe, H. S. Chu, E. P. Li, and B. Luk’yanchuk, "Field enhancement of gold optical nanoantennas mounted on a dielectric waveguide," Appl. Phys. A 100, 315 (2010).
39. A. B. Evlyukhin, C. Reinhardt, A. Seidel, B. S. Luk’yanchuk, and B. N. Chichkov, "Optical response features of Si-nanoparticle arrays," Phys. Rev. B 82, 45404 (2010).
40. H. S. Chu, E. P. Li, P. Bai, and R. Hegde, "Optical performance of single-mode hybrid dielectric-loaded plasmonic waveguide-based components," Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, 221103 (2010).
41. H. S. Chu, W. B. Ewe, B. S. Luk’yanchuk, and E. P. Li, "Field enhancement by semi-nanocapsule plasmonic antenna at the visible violet wavelength," Appl. Phys. A 100, 353 (2010).
42. H. S. Chu, Y. A. Akimov, P. Bai and E. P. Li, “Hybrid dielectric-loaded plasmonic waveguide and wavelength selective components for efficiently controlling light at subwavelength scale,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, 151924 (2011).
43. H. S. Chu, P. Bai, E. P. Li and W. R. J. Hoefer, “Hybrid dielectric-loaded plasmonic waveguide-based power splitter and ring resonator: compact size and high optical performance for nanophotonic circuits,” Plasmonics 6, 591 (2011).
44. W. M. Zhu, W. M. Zhu, A. Q. Liu, X. M. Zhang, T. B. D. P. Tsai, J. H. Teng, X. H. Zhang, H. C. Guo, H. Tanoto, T. Mei, G. Q. Lo, and D. L. Kwong, "Switchable magnetic metamaterials using icromachining processes," Adv. Mater. 23, 1792 (2011).
45. Z. Wang, W. Guo, L. Li, B. Luk’yanchuk, A. Khan, Z. Liu, Z. Chen, and M. Hong, "Optical virtual imaging at 50 nm lateral resolution with a white-light nanoscope," Nature Commun. 2, 218 (2011).
46. S. Y. Yew, T. S. Kustandi, H. Y. Low, J. H. Teng, Y. J. Liu and E. S. P. Leong, “Fabrication of single-material based multilayered nanostructures via reverse thermal nanoimprinting,” Microelectronic Engineering 88, 2946 (2011).
47. Z. Y. Cai, J. H. Teng, D. Y. Xia, and X. X. Zhao, “Self-assembly of crack-free silica colloidal crystals on patterned silicon surfaces,” J. Phys. Chem. C 115, 9970 (2011).
48. Zhongyu Cai, Jinghua Teng, Zhigang Xiong, Yanqiang Li, Qin Li, , Xianmao Lu, X. S. Zhao, “Fabrication of TiO2 binary inverse opals without overlayers via sandwich-vacuum infiltration of precursors,” Langmuir 27 , 5157, (2011).
49. L. Zhang, J. H. Teng, S. J. Chua and E. A. Fitzgerald, “Design and fabrication of sub-wavelength nanograting based light emitting diode,” Appl. Phys. A 103, 827 (2011).
50. M. Rahmani, B. Lukiyanchuk, B. Ng, A. T. K.G., Y. F. Liew, and M. H. Hong, "Generation of pronounced Fano resonances and tuning of subwavelength spatial light distribution in plasmonic pentamers," Opt. Express 19, 4949 (2011).
51. H. K. Kang, K. H. Lee, Y. L. Wu, F. Romanato, and C. C. Wong, "The role of polarization on 2D plasmonic crystal," Plasmonics, 6, 373 (2011).
52. W. Jun, W. Zhou, E. P. Li, and D. H. Zhang, "Subwavelength focusing using plasmonic wavelength-launched zone plate lens," Plasmonics 6, 269 (2011).
53. R. Hedge, W. Hoefer, and E. P. Li, "The dynamics of nanoscale superresolution imaging with the superlens," IEEE Trans MTT 59, 2612 (2011).
54. H. K. Kang, K. H. Lee, C. C. Wong and F. Romanato, “Profiles variations and characterization in 1D and 2D plasmonic crystal,” Int. J. Nanosci. 9, 359 (2010).
55. J. Li, X. F. Ang, K. H. Lee, F. Romanato and C. C. Wong, “In-Situ monitoring of the thermal desorption of alkanethiols with surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy (SPRS),” J. Nanosci. Nanotech. 10, 4624 (2010).
56. Q. Zhao, E. Ng, H. K. Kang, C. H. Yip, M. R. Hartono and C. C. Wong, “Real time visualization surfactant effects on colloidal self-assembly,” Int. J. Nanosci. 9, 113 (2010).
57. W. Zhao, J. Li, H. K. Kang, B. Zhou and C. C. Wong, “Direct laser interference writing of silver gratings,” Nanosci. Nanotech. Lett. 3, 246 (2011).
58. K. H. Lee and C. C. Wong, “Negative index metamaterials based on ordered metal-dielectric nanocomposites,” Nanosci. Nanotech. Lett. 3, 250 (2011).
59. R. Deng, J. Li, H. K. Kang, H. Zhang and C. C. Wong, “Low power laser directed deposition of silver thin films,” Thin Solid Films 519, 5183 (2011).
60. Y. L. Hor and W. J. R. Hoefer, "Below-cutoff properties of uniform and tapered nonradiating dielectric waveguides,” Frequenz 65, 273 (2011).
61. A. E. Miroshnichenko, B. Lukiyanchuk, S. A. Maier and Y.S. Kivshar, “Antiferromagnetism of hybrid metamaterials,” Phys. Rev. Lett., arXiv:1107.1348v1 (2011).
62. M. Rahmani, T. Tahmasebi, Y. Lin, B. Lukiyanchuk, T. Y. F. Liew and M. H. Hong, “Influence of plasmon destructive interferences on optical properties of gold planar quadrumers,” Nanotech. 22, 2245204 (2011).
63. M. Rahmani, B. Lukiyanchuk, T. T. V. Ngyuen, T. Tahmasebi, Y. Lin, T. Y. F. Liew and M. H. Hong, “Influence of symmetry breaking in pentamers on Fano resonance and near-field energy localization,” Optical Materials Express 1, 1409 (2011).
64. L. Xu, L. S. Tan and M. H. Hong, “Tuning of localized surface plasmon resonance of well-ordered Ag/Au bimetallic nanodot arrays by laser interference lithography and thermal annealing,” Appl. Opt. 50, G74 (2011).
65. L. Niu, J. B. Zhang, Y. H. Fu S. Kulkarni and B. Lukiyanchuk, “Fano resonance in dual-disk ring plasmonic nanostructures,” Opt. Express 19, 22974 (2011).
66. C. C. Yan, D. H. Zhang and D. D. Li, “Spherical metallic nanoparticle arrays for super-resolution imaging,” J. Appl. Phys. 109, 063105 (2011).
67. X. F. Yang, W. B. Li and D. H. Zhang, “Half-cylindrical hyperlens with symmetrical metallodielectric structure,” Appl. Phys. A, in-press (2011).
68. X. F. Yang, W. B. Li and D. H. Zhang, “Subwavelength lithography using metallic waveguide heterostructure with diffraction-limited mask,” Appl. Phys. A, in-press (2011).
69. C. C. Yan, D. H. Zhang, D. D. Li, H. J. Bian, Z. J. Xu and Y. K. Wang, “Metal nanorod-based metamaterials for beam splitting and a subdiffraction-limited dark hollow light cone,” J. Opt. 13, 085102 92011).
70. D. D. Li, D. H. Zhang, C. C. Yan and, “Two-dimensional subwavelength imaging from a hemispherical hyperlens,” Appl. Opt. 50, G86 (2011).
71. Y. K. Wang, D. H. Zhang, J. Wang, X. F. Yang, D. D. Li and Z. J. Xu, “Waveguide devices with homogeneous complementary media,” Opt. Lett. 36, 3855 (2011).
72. X. Xu, B. Peng, D. Li, J. Zhang, L. M. Wong, Q. Zhang, S. Wang and Q. Xiong, “Flexible visible-infrared metamaterials and their applications in highly sensitive chemical biological sensing,” Nano Lett. 11, 3232 (2011).
73. Y. Li, H. Zhang, N. Zhu, T. Mei, D. H. Zhang and J. H. Teng, “Short-range Short-range surface plasmon propagation supported by stimulated amplification using electrical injection,” Opt. Express 19, 22107 (2011).
74. K. Lin, H. Liu, S. Y. Yew, P. K. Connor, E. S. P. Leong, S. B. Dolmanan and J. H. Teng, “Plasmonic effect enhancement in ridge-trench structure assisted by fluorescence dye,” Plasmonics, DOI: 10.1007/s11468-011-9270-z (2011).
75. Y. H. Fu, A. Q. Liu, W. M. Zhu, X. M. Zhang, D. P. Tsai, J. B. Zhang, T. Mei, J. F. Tao, H. C. Guo, X. H. Zhang, J. H. Teng, N. I. Zheludev, G. Q. Lo, D. L. Kwong, “A micromachined reconfigurable metamaterial via reconfiguration of asymmetric split-ring resonators,” Adv. Funct. Mater. 21, 3589 (2011).
76. Y. A. Akimov and H. S. Chu, “Plasmon coupling effect on propagation of surface plasmon polaritons at a continuous metal/dielectric interface,” Phys. Rev. B 83, 165412 (2011).
77. K. J. A. Ooi, P. Bai, M. X. Gu and L. K. Ang, “Design of a monopole-antenna-based resonant nanocavity for detection of optical power from hybrid plasmonic waveguides,” Opt. Express 19, 17075 (2011).
78. P. Bai, H. S. Chu, M. X. Gu, O. Kurniawan and E. P. Li, “Integration of plasmonics into nanoelectronic circuits,” Physica B: Condensed Matter 405, 2978 (2010).
79. X. Qing, C. K. Goh and Z. N. Chen, “A broadband UHF near-field RFID antenna,” IEEE Trans., Antennas and Propagation 58, 3829 (2010).
80. Z. C. Chen, N. R. Han, Z. Y. Pan, Y. D. Gong, T. C. Chong and M. H. Hong, “Tunable resonance enhancement of multi-layer terahertz metamaterials fabricated by parallel laser micro-lens array lithography on flexible substrates,” Optical Materials Express 1, 151 (2011).
81. K. P. Lim, H. T. Pham, S. F. Yoon, K. H. Tan and C. Y. Ngo, “InSb1-xNx/InSb/GaAs alloys by thermal annealing for midinfrared photodetection,” Appl. Phys. Lett 97, 221112 (2010).